Full Face using Drugstore Makeup/Affordable Shadows
I love Sephora as much as the next beauty enthusiast, but like many I’m sure, Sephora is a place I go on SPECIAL occasion. Lets be honest…. at roughly 18 dollars an eye shadow, racking up enough high end makeup for a full face will DEFINITELY take some time. Where as you can go to the drug store and get a full face’s worth of makeup for under 50 bucks.
My love for drugstore beauty and skin care products is major. (I do love me some Urban Decay) But its much easier to keep up with new seasonal collections at the Drug store and FACE IT ALL YOU MAKEUP SNOBS, There are things you just HAVE to admit about the drugstore.
1. Its affordable AF.
2. Every brand, Loreal, Maybelline, Revlon, Covergirl, WET AND WILD… has their products that just as good if not better than high end products.
Alright im going off on a rant about my love for Drug store makeup. Lets get started with the point of this blog.
Below you will find a full face using Drugstore Products. Listed below is each product and where you can find them.
Products used for this look :
- Foundation: Milani Conceal and Perfect
- AMAZING coverage, dosnt feel cakey, wears ALL day without needing to touch up. Doesnt feel greasy or thick on the skin. In LOVE with this foundation. So in love that im picking up another bottle for my spring/summer tan. So in love with this foundation.
- Concealer : For this look i used Maybelines Fit Me concealer in Medium. I have not heard one bad thing about this concealer. Its creamy, super blendable, medium coverage, GREAT drugstore Concealer.
- Brows: On my brows i used the Loreal Brow Stylist Definer in Dark Brunette with a little Salon Perfect Brow Powder over top.
- To set my foundation and concealer i used Revlons Nearly Naked Pressed Powder in Medium /Deep Its such a great powder. Sheer but buildable, Feels lightweight. Awesome Powder, Thank you, What Would Lizzy Do. I do agree the packaging could use some work. Its almost as big as my cell phone.
- Blush: I used Covergirls Tru Blend Blush in (305) Deep Mauve. Beautiful color payoff, the perfect satin finish no giant chunks of glitter . very blendable. Pigmentated, but can also be sheer if you use a light hand… Very nice indeed.
- Contour and Highlight was thanks to Coulour Pop: Contour was in the shade Happy Hour and the highlight was in the shade Wisp.
- Lip Combo: Revlon Colorstay Lip Liner in Raisen, Loreal Colour Riche Lipstick in Fairest Nude with a Jordana Super Shiny Gloss over top in TTYL.
All of these products can be found at Walgreens and some CVS’s…
For The Eye Shadow I used a few different Brands you can find Online only. Very afforable brands but unfortunatly i dont think they are available in person…
- As a base for the Eye look i used Maybellines color tattoo in Painted Purple.
- I used Makeup Geeks Cocoa Bear in the crease
- Colourpops Super Shock PRessed Pigment in FANTASY all over the lid and Colourpops Super shock pressed pigment in Lace on the outer corner
- In the Inner corner of my eye i used a metallic light lavendar color from the Morphe Plum Palette
- In my water Line i used L.A.Girl Glide Gel Liner in Aquatic.
- Lashes were Double Ups from Ardell and The Liquid Liner I used was Loreal Paris Carbon Black Lineur Intense.
LOVE LOVE LOVED this look.
For whatever reason these photos don’t really do the intensity of the colors i used justice. I tried to get as much natural light as i could, I used a great camera… Aside from Ring Lighting what else can i do to give these shadows the props they deserve? Let me know if you have any tips or tricks.
I hope you enjoy this look, I loved it. It was my first time using a pop of color in my waterline and I can officially say i may never use BLACK in my waterline again.